Saturday, April 4, 2015

Getting ready!

We are small but we are mighty!

Well, maybe some of us are small...I'm not really small at all, but our numbers are small.  And I suppose we are not really all that mighty...

Let me try again.  We are doing what we have been led to do and with God's help we will try to accomplish His will.  None of us really know what that looks like yet, but we will in time learn the reason behind spending our spring break getting our hands dirty in service.  For me, the purpose I imagine is always wildly different than the one that I encounter.  It will be fun keeping my eyes open for God's leading.

This Sunday, after being commissioned by the church, we are driving in two large vans to Agua Viva in Mexico to run a vacation Bible school, do construction projects, and get whooped at soccer in sports camps.  I will try to keep you all updated as we go.

The two day countdown has begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment